Desk Essentials

Thursday, August 7, 2014

I've been working full time for a little over two years now, and being posted in the same area for over 40  hours a week, I would like my area to not only be cute, but also reflect my interests and who I am. Frankly, it can be a little hard to show your own personality in a small cube, or if you share an office with someone. Having a few personal touches around your desk, I feel, can make it more enjoyable to be there. Additionally, it's pretty exciting to find ways to decorate your space!

Here are some of my favorite desk and office accessories that are either currently on my desk or on my wish list! Whats on your desk?

Monogrammed Mouse Pad - LoveyDoveyCreations
I opted for this monogrammed mouse pad when my current mouse pad was run down and dirty. This is actually my exact mouse pad, initials and everything.



Personalized Desk Calendar - Paper Petals Shop
Another chevron desk accessory, I like having this 11x17 desk calendar as yet another place to write down important dates. I don't know about you, but there are definitely days where I leave my planner at home and feel lost. Plus, there are some work meetings that I don't want on my personal planner as it tends to get cluttered.

Planner - Kate Spade
These Kate Spade planners are all the rage. I love the spiral spin, the bright colors, inspirational quotes and areas to write down goals and tasks. This planner has 17 months so its perfect to start using now!

No comments:

Post a Comment