Fall Obsession - Tory Burch

Monday, August 18, 2014

The more you get to know me, the more you will start to learn I have a "healthy" obsession with all things Tory Burch. 1. I love her logo, it is simple, elegant and identifiable. 2. Her line is classic, yes she does take risks but they seem to be "safer" risks. Basically it seems like she only puts out bags, clothes, shoes that she would wear and I admire that. There are some higher end and more established brands that want to "wow" the fashion industry with how cutting edge they are. Honestly, I feel like some of these fashions are just down right ugly and obnoxious.

Anyway, here are some fall essentials that are guaranteed to stay in style for the fall seasons to come.

All items can of course be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment