Skin Protection

Monday, August 18, 2014

I think by now, most of you have seen that viral video of the UV camera lens showing sun damage to many different faces. This got me thinking, how many people out there add SPF to their beauty routine? I personally, wearing 30 SPF everyday. I am 50% Irish, and a mix of Hungarian and Scandinavian countries, my fair skin does not do well in the sun like it used it when I was a child. Since skin cancer runs in my family and effects 1 in 5 people in their lifetime, I believe that sun protection needs to be an essential part of everyone's day to day.

I don't want to get into the depression facts, I'd rather speak about great beauty products that makes sun protection an easy step in your daily beauty routine. There are many benefits to using SPF everyday; you protect your skin, prevents early aging i.e. wrinkles, prevents skin discoloration, reduces red facial veins and many others.

Here are a few of my personal favorite beauty products with SPF's higher than 30!



 1. Josie Maran - Argan Daily Moisturizer $32 SPF 47
2. Kate Sommerville - Illumikate CC Cream $48 SPF 50
3. Coola - Face SPF 30 cucumber moisturizer $32 SPF 30
4. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum $12.35 SPF 30 - what a steal!


What is your favorite sunscreen to add to your daily beauty routine?

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I'm a big fan of sunscreen so I'll have to try these out!

    http://mollyandstacie.com/

    ReplyDelete