Tory Burch Watches

Monday, September 22, 2014

Oh. My. God. Did you just hear my scream? The almighty one, Tory Burch, is coming out with a line of watches. I know I am beyond biased as I am one of her biggest supporters, (I would probably get a TB tattoo if she told me too) but these beauties are chic and classic, with a twist of modern. I mean most of us ladies have Mark and Michael in our jewelry boxes but now we get to add Tory to that collection. Alright, well here are my favorite watches and feel free to send me one since all of these are now on my Christmas, Anniversary, Birthday and Easter list.

I am just so excited. Since I am having a very hard time trying to pick a few watches to preview on here so check out these watches here.

Watches come out October 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment