Cyber Monday

Monday, December 1, 2014

Eek! I've been super busy these past two weeks. Thanksgiving was a blast and I was able to relax during the much deserved 4 day weekend. Now, I'm back at work and browsing Cyber Monday on my lunch break. While I can't divulge what I am purchasing, because it is for other people... I will let you know where I am getting things.

Madewell - 25% off your purchase
Kate Spade - 30% off your purchase, purses, shoes, glassware oh my!
Loft - 50% off your purchase! I definitely stocked up on some winter essentials!
Pretty Smitten - 25% off your purchase. Can we say monogrammed iPhone cases?
Tory Burch - Up to 25% off! Check the exclusions
Nordstroms - Price matching deals so you get points with your Nordies card! Not everything is on sale but yay!
White Elephant Designs All items marked down. Lucite and monogrammed, how can we say no?
Target BOGO 60% off! On for someone special and one for you!

I think thats all... happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment