Last Minute Gifts

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Oh my gosh! Christmas is right around the corner. I like to think I am a thoughtful person but this Christmas I haven't felt like it. I've been very last minute and have forgotten to think of other friends gifts outside my immediate family and boyfriend.

Since I'm such a jerk this year I've compiled a list of last minute gifts I can scramble when someone says they got me something. (Friends - If you see your gift on here... I'm sorry. You can give me shit for the next year!)

1. Birchbox
Gift a subscription to Birchbox where 5 personalized samples are delivered to your mailbox every month. I have been a member of birchbox for 3 years and I still love it. It's really fun to get mail that isn't catalogs or bills!


2. Hulu Plus
I love Hulu Plus. I don't have cable so this is the only way to catch up on my favorite shows!

3. Netflix
Sticking with the TV theme, Netflix is a great way to give the gift of unlimited movies. Netflix also have exclusive shows like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black which are my ultimate favorites. I'm currently obsessed with Scandal and binge watching that show. It's amazing!

3. Soul Cycle
Give the gift of endurance with a class or a few classes to Soul Cycle. It's a 55 minute high intense cardio workout that includes weights and amazing upbeat music to keep you pedaling. Don't forget a cute water bottle and to grab a seat pad in the front of the room!

4. CorePower Yoga
I love CorePower. It's an amazing yoga studio filled with friendly instructors and extremely clean! Give the gift of meditation and relaxation to anyone. They have classes for every level. You should even buy yourself a giftcard and join your friend!

5. Pressed Juicery
Gift a loved one with a cleanse or a juice subscription. Have them be your partner in crime as you both kick the new year off replenished and detoxed!

Hopefully these ideas get you out of a pinch!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a have a warm winter!
xColl

No comments:

Post a Comment