Hello Twenty Fifteen!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

After debating for a week, I have decided to share my New Years Resolutions on my Blog. Last year I did not achieve ANY of my new years resolutions. I set goals for myself that were not easily attainable, and frankly not fair. Losing a set amount of pounds doesn't resolute to being healthy. Additionally, the resolution of "read more" doesn't motivate, what I should have said is "Read Two Classic Novels", that would have been easier attainable and more specific to what I really wanted to come out of the resolution, which was to open myself. Last year I challanged myself to "eat more fruits and veggies", which is wonderful, and I think I did a pretty good job, but how do I show that? Here is what I resolute to doing in 2015

1. Pay Off $4,000 of Student Loans
2. Be Active at least 3 Times a Week (Challenge me on Fitbit!)
3. Start Investing
4. Learn some French
5. Limit/Eliminate Alcohol Consumption during the Weekdays
6. Master 3 New Meals in the Kitchen
7. Spend More Time Catching up with Family and Friends Far Away
8. Practice Yoga
9. Practice Patience
10. Clean one thing in my apartment every day (i.e. table, sink, toilet, tub, sheets, rug, etc)
11. Find ways to help others in any way possible (and journal about it)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some wonderful and reasonable goals! Good luck with them
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete