Valentines Day for Her: Monogrammed Edition

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Recently married, engaged, or soon to be engaged? Skip the flowers, chocolates and hearts. Surprise her with her new (or soon to be new) monogram! Here are 8 of my favorite monogrammed items that would be perfect for valentines day




1. Gisele Short PJ Set by Eberyjey - monogramming is separate but this pj's are worth it. $97
2. Monogrammed Flatware at Neiman Marcus - While this may seem a little odd, but ever since I saw monogrammed flatware at Hearst Castle, I have been dreaming of a set that I can call my own. $200
3. Sarah Chloe Leigh Personalized ID Necklace at Bauble Bar - Type up to 17 characteristics for a special date, time, place or name. $129
4. Modern Tote by Mark and Graham - This bag is perfect for any weekend day trip, whether you are going to the beach, to the park for a picnic or to the farmers market. This bag is durable and very fashionable. $129
5. Monogrammed Iphone Case by Pretty Smitten $45
6. Stationary by Paper Source - Who ever said Thank you notes were out of style? Every girl (and boy) needs to have some empty cards ready at a moments notice.100 for $94
7. Clutch w/ Gold Monogram from GiGi New York - I have been eyeing this bag for sometime now, and I believe it can be paired with almost any outfit because of its versatility. $165
8. Towels from Pottery Barn - I was 9 when I recieved my first monogrammed towel, it was so my mom could track who left their towel on the ground. Despite having to be responsibile for my towel on the floor, I find the monogrammed towel gives those who share a bathroom some personal space. $10-29.

2 comments:

  1. i love monogrammed everything!!
    hoping someone will gift these to me hehe
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My monogram obsession has been in full force for a couple of years now. I hope you get something special for valentines day!!

      Delete