The Countdown

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My 26th birthday is a month away; to say this year flew by is a gross understatement. Looking back on this year its easy to be discouraged by not meeting my fitness goals or new years resolutions. I need to stop focusing on the negatives and realize the positives. For the first time in my life, I am surround by amazing people. I (knock on wood) have little to no contact with toxic people bringing me down or causing drama in my personal life. I have created a group of friendships that uplift and support me each day. I'm really happy that I have found such amazing friends and that they teach me each and every day to be a better friend, to keep loving and being myself.

To all of my supporters who put up with my antics and whining, you make me truly happy and that is the best gift I could receive... Well that, and an mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Baskin Robins or anything from Tory Burch. (HINT HINT) :P


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my birthday is in March too! Hahahha the best month isn't it? And I'm glad you have been able to find some friends that truly love you. Have a nice day,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete