Classpass

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sorry for being MIA this past few weeks. I have a few posts I'll post this weekend.



So, these past two weeks I have been so busy working out! I recently joined this amazing thing called Classpass. For $99 a month you can any participating studio up to 3 times each billing period. I have found so many amazing classes and really have increased my strength and endurance. I first took a pilates class, and instantly fell in love with it. Holy cow did my thighs hurt from "jumpboard"! I've tried different yoga studios, cycling, bar and my most recent obsession 30/30. 30/30 is offered at Core Studio in Palo Alto, it is 30 minutes of stationary road biking, and 30 minutes of INTENSE core work on the mega reformer. I wasn't able to work out as hard as I could but I am not giving up, I'll eventually be able to slam through the whole class!

If you're looking to step up your fitness routine, I highly suggest trying out Claspass. Exploring new classes can be scary but Classpass makes it fun, you get to switch up your routine so your body is always being challenged.

Check it out! I know you'll love it!
http://www.classpass.com/buynow?utm_content=11426146831
Click this link and you'll receive $25 off your first month!

xo
Coll

No comments:

Post a Comment