Office Outfits

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I am very excited to share that I recently have accepted a new position at a different company. While I am very sad to leave my current co-workers I am looking forward to a new adventure and exploring other areas of construction.

With this new job, I'll need to step up my office attire. Being in the construction industry, the dress code is pretty relaxed. I tend to wear a nice blouse, jeans, boots or flats. My make up is simple and my hair is presentable.

I've started to look online to slacks and dressier outfits. Here are some great websites I've found so far. Where do you shop for work clothes?

The Limited  - The Scandal Collection is amazing! Plus, today everything except Scandal is 50% off!
Nordstrom - This one is obvious, they have everything!
Banana Republic - Preppy Chic and completely classic.
Gap - A little more relaxed look but great clothes
J. Crew - Preppy and Classic office attire
The Loft - Trendy and Conservative
Talbots - Geared towards the slightly older crowd, this store has wonderful office essentials

Please share your favorite stores!

xox
Coll

No comments:

Post a Comment