R&R

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I spent this past weekend in Arizona with my boyfriend watching the Giant's and A's during Spring Training. After two days of excessive drinking and junk food eating, we spent a lovely day and half detoxing at the Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch.

I first visited this glorious resort in the 4th grade with my best friend Danielle and her family. For about 15 years I wanted to go back, and I finally decided to make it work.

Upon arriving at the resort in the early afternoon, we were greeted with delicious pink margaritas and headed down to the "adults only" pool. The weather in Arizona couldn't have been more perfect. It was in the high 80's which made lounging by the pool with coconut mojitos complete paradise. I finally found the most gorgeous bathing suit that fits someone as "chesty" as I am. This one has no under-wires either! (Stay tuned for the post later this week) Needless to say, I felt great sporting this bikini at the pool.

The Hyatt is a perfect vacation for a couples trip or a family vacation. With over 5 pools, a hot tub and a water slide it is a sure fit for anyone. While the kids are at the pool, mom can go to the spa and day can play around of golf, or a couple can indulge in a couples massage. The Hyatt Camp has activities for the kids to keep them occupied and out of your hair all day!

For dinner we walked down the way to this little mall area with an Authentic Italian restaurant complete with Italian imported wines. We started off  with 3 different types of bruschetta (pronounced bru-sket-ta) that made me crave for more tomatoes.  The pizza was perfect and the pasta was fresh! It was a pleasant dining experience and kind of romantic too.

While I'm sad to not be laying by the pool today, I'm glad I got a little R&R with my main squeeze. Now I'm counting down the days until I turn 26.


{adults only}

{napping under some palms}

{paradise}




No comments:

Post a Comment